Dr. Mark Milliron speaks at 2013 Celebration of Teaching
Attendees learn tips on giving effective presentations.
Audience gathers for keynote address at the Celebration of Teaching.
Attendees learn strategies to engage students in the classroom.
Celebration of Teaching attendees enjoy lunch and conversations with colleagues.
Dr. Mary Gigsby presents her research at luncheon.
The Celebration of Teaching is a professional development opportunity at the University of Missouri where teaching professionals and instructional support staff can:
- Share approaches and techniques that colleagues have developed in their own teaching
- Engage with colleagues from other disciplines about teaching and learning
- Learn from exciting guest experts on important teaching topics
- Win prizes for attending professional development events throughout the year
We’ll celebrate highlights and achievements of the academic year including:
- Recipients of campus, national and international teaching and advising awards
- Fellows of the Entering Mentoring Program
- Authors published in trade and university publications during the previous year